Dear Prospective Graduate,
Congratulations on your upcoming graduation! Here are some details about the upcoming event.
When: Friday 29th June 2018. The Ceremony begins at 5.00pm. Light refreshments will be served after the ceremony.
Where: In the Precious Hall, Mount Sinai International School, Area 14.
- All graduands are to report to school no later than 4.00pm in order to fit your gowns and for any additional photos that you may require.
- All graduands are to be ready and in their order by 4.45pm ready for a 5.00pm start.
- All Parents, guardians and guests are requested to be seated by 4.45pm.
- The ceremony should last no more than 2hours and is expected to finish at 7pm.
- The ceremony is a dignified event. Guests will be asked to switch off or put mobile phones on silent prior to the start of the event.
To avoid chaos and you not being able to be seen by those in attendance, a professional photographer organised by the school will take your picture as you cross the stage.
Parents’ kindly note that there is no need for you to bring your own photographer to the event.
All photos taken during and after the event will be available for purchase after the event from the photographers directly.
All students have had their professional graduation photo taken and will be available for purchase from the photographers on the day for MK4000 for an A4 size photograph. Any other additional copies can be arranged directly with the photographers on the day.
The photographers will be available at the school from 3.00pm for all those who wish to take additional photographs with their ward. On site printing will also be available.
Once you have been dressed in your official graduation gown and cap, kindly return all pieces to the respective teachers at the end of the function. Tassels are to be worn on the right. Caps are worn flat on top of the head and not tilted back.
What to wear: Graduation is a formal ceremony. Therefore we request that graduates dress neatly and appropriately.
Fees/Overdue Library books:
Certificates and results will not be awarded to those students who owe fees to the school or to those who have any overdue or outstanding Library books. If you have any questions regarding fees or overdue books, contact the school.
We ask that all invited guests arrive at the school on time for the function to start at the intended 5.00pm start.
If you have any questions about graduation, kindly contact the school and we shall be happy to answer any questions.
Congratulations Class of 2018!